SK Telecom Mobile Plans
PPS (Pre-Paid Service)
What is PPS Smartphone?
It is a rate plan for pre-paid mobile phone service, ideal for customers with small use amount and international short-term visitors to Korea.
PPS Smartphone Friends plan provides preferential benefits for those customers who make a high volume of outgoing calls on the same line
- Rate plans include basic charge, voice service fee, V.A.T., and subscription fee. Pre-paid additional services are charged on a daily basis.
- If the account balance is insufficient to renew the PPS, the order in which deductions are to be processed is basic charge, voice (or SMS) service charge, and a daily charge of monthly service.
- A line can be recharged up to KRW one million. Any amount beyond the limit is not allowed.
- You can more effectively manage your phone usage by checking the remaining credit on your card.
|PPS Smartphone Lite||166 Won||3.3 Won/1 seconds||22 Won/service use||Data service is available with separate charges
(Referring to the data charges in the table below)
|PPS Smartphone Regular||350 Won||2.7 Won/1 seconds|
|PPS Smartphone General||-||4 Won/1 seconds|
|PPS Smartphone Friends||300 Won||(Designated 3 lines)
2.2 Won/1 seconds
(Other than designated lines)
4.4 Won/1 seconds
|PPS Smartphone Premium||500 Won||2.3 Won/1 seconds|
|PPS Smartphone Plus||266 Won||2.9 Won/1 seconds|
- Data are available to use with various charges as follows (Valid for one year after recharge) :
|Charges(V A.T. included)||2,000 Won||10,000 Won||15,000 Won||19,000 Won||33,000 Won|
Available Additional Services
- Caller-ID Service, Call Keeper, SORISEM, SMS, Automatic Call Connection Service to New Phone Number, Number Change Information Service, Caller-ID Memo Plus, Remote Control, Call Waiting Service
How to recharge
- When the pre-paid amount is used up, you can charge your account in the following way.
- You can use the PPS card/cash/credit card to charge your account at ARS (011-200-4949)/branch/agency. (ARS charging cannot be cancelled.)
- If you have not used the service after charging, you can cancel the charging on the same day. You cannot cancel the charging on the following day.
- The pre-paid amounts are KRW 5,000/10,000/20,000/30,000/50,000, and validity periods are 30/60/120/180/365 days, respectively.
- As a basic rate plan for pre-paid mobile phones, the PPS plan is not separately terminated as keeping the same phone number.
- At ARS/M Customer Center/T world website, the subscribed rate plans are not changeable.
- Even after validity period ends, incoming calls can be received for up to 10 days, extending from the expiration date of each pre-paid card.
- Data service account is separately managed from basic charge account. When the pre-paid amount of voice/data services is used up, the data service are terminated.
- Account refills for the data service are not refundable.